The procedure for returning damaged or defective merchandise is as follows:
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing:
The company name, contact, address, date of purchase, order number, the motives of the return and total units to be returned.
- You will receive an email confirmation once your request has been reviewed.
- If your return request has been approved, you will receive a separate email containing a return call tag to send back the merchandise.
- Store credit will be issued to your account once we have received the returned items and will automatically be applied to your next invoice.
If you are unsatisfied with your merchandise from an online order, we will gladly issue store credit for a return request submitted within 7 days upon receiving delivery. You will be responsible for shipping back the merchandise undamaged on your own terms.
- All returns are issued by store credit only. No refunds will be given.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- All returns must be approved prior to shipping to receive credit. Any returns sent to our showroom without prior approval will NOT receive store credit.
- Any requests for returns and exchanges after 14 days will not be approved.